MSME Registration in India
MSME Registration in India:
Common Service Centres Provide MSME Registration services at ease, get connected to the nearest CSC for more information. Click here
Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises are known as MSMEs in short. Enterprises are categorised according to the amount of investments made in plant & machinery or in equipments;
|Enterprise||Investment in P&M, Equipment||Turnover|
|MICRO||Not Exceed 1 Cr||Not Exceed 5 Cr|
|SMALL||Not Exceed 10 Cr||Not Exceed 50 Cr|
|MEDIUM||Not Exceed 50 Cr||Not Exceed 200 Cr|
- Udyam Registration Number will be issued.
- Udyam Registration Certificate will be available,
- a QR Code will be printed in the certificate to access the Udyam Portal where details about the enterprise are provided.
- No need to file more than 1 Udyam Registration;any number of activities such as manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Udyam Registration.
- Registration at Udyam need not to be renewed.
Anybody who establishes an enterprise (MSME) can register their business in the Udyam portal.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- No FEE required for Govt. registeration.
REGISTRATION THROUGH CSCs
#Common Service Centres provide MSME registration & related services
# To locate your nearest CSC : CLICK HERE
Common Service Centres are authorised Centres by the Govt. of India.
- Jeevan Pramaan – Life Certificate for Pensioners through CSCs
- HealthCare Services
- UDID Card
- eDistrict Services
- Vahan Services
- Driving Licence Related Services
- Voter ID Card
- Government Job Registrations
- Educational Registrations
- Scholarship Registration
- Ration Card Services
- Marriage Registration
- Aadhaar Updation
- Aadhaar Enrollment
- INCOME TAX
- Banking and Money Transfer
- Ticket Services
- Recharge and Bill Payments
- Pancard Services
- BAR CODE
- BIS Registration
- Government Registration
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- DRIVING LICENCE
- Trademark Registration
- MSME Registration
- FSSAI (Foscos) Registrations
- Passport Registration
- GST Services