Driving Licence Related Services
Driving Licence Related Services in India
Driving Licence Related Services in India:
DRIVING LICENCE; it can be referred as a legal permission for a person to operate motor vehicles on public road.
Learner’s Licence: The licence granted for operating gearless motor-cycle(Usually under 50cc).
- Age must be sixteen years or above
- Consent letter from parents/ guardian if below eighteen years of age.
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Birth
- Form1 (Self Declaration)
Permanent Licences: The licence for operating a motor-vehicle other than a transport vehicle, such as a motor cycle with gear or a light motor vehicle.
- Applicant must be eighteen years old
- A valid Learner’s Licence
- Must be familiar with driving rules and regulations of traffic, vehicle arrangement.
- Form 4
- Learner’s Licence
- Residential Certificate (2 attested copies)
- Birth Certificate
- Self-Declaration Certificate
Transport Vehicles licence: The licence for operating a transport vehicle.
- An applicant over the age of 20 is eligible to apply
- A valid Light motor Licence
International Driving Permit: The type of permit provided to an Indian national holding a valid Indian Licence to operate vehicle on roads outside the national territory. .
Valid driving Licence
Passport/ Visa & Flight-ticket (copies)
Class of vehicle:
- MOTOR CYCLE LESS THAN 50CC (MC50CC)
- Motor cycle without Gear (Non-Transport) (MCWOG)
- Motor Cycle with Gear(Non Transport) (MCWG)
- LIGHT MOTOR VEHICLE (LMV)
- LMV -3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV-Tractor-NT (TRCTOR)
- Adapted Vehicle (ADPVEH)
- Road Roller (RDRLR)
- Loader/Excavator (LDRXCV)
- Cranes (CRANE)
- ForkliftT (FLIFT)
- Boring Rigg (BRIGS)
- Construction Equipments (CNEQP)
- Adapted Vehicle-2 (ADPVH2)
- Adapted Vehicle-3 (ADPVH3)
- E-CART (eCART)
- E-RICKSHAW (eRIKSH)
- Harvester (HARVST)
- Trailers (TRAILR)
- Agriculture Tractor and Power Tiller (AGRTLR)
- Tow Trucks (TOWTRK)
- Breakdown Van and Recovery Van (BRKREC)
A duplicate license will be provided in case, if the original license is defaced, torn, destroyed, lost or completely written off and also when the photo in the license needs to be replaced.
- Form – 2
- If available, original license..
Renewal Of licence
When a license expires, it must be renewed to retain its validity.
- Application for renewal of licence must be made no later than one month prior to the expiration date of the licence.
- If the application is not made for more than five years from the expiration date of the license, the applicant must take all the necessary steps to obtain a new license.
- If the renewal application is made before the expiration date or not more than 30 days, the licence will be renewed with effect from the date of expiry.
- If the renewal application is filed more than 30 days after the expiry of the licence, the renewal will take effect from the date of receipt of the correct application. A fee of Rs. 30 /- will be realized.
Form 2, Form 1 & Form 1A
|1||Issuance of Learner’s Licence||150|
|2||Learner’s licence test/ Recurring test||50|
|3||Test, or repeat test||300|
|4||Issue of driving licence||200|
|5||Issue of International Driving Permit||1000|
|6||Addition of class of vehicle||500|
|7||Renewal of driving licence||200|
|8||To alter particulars in driving licence e.g. address etc.||200|
APPLY THROUGH CSC
CSCs provide Registration Services related to Driving Licences. Locate your nearest CSC for more, CLICK HERE
- Jeevan Pramaan – Life Certificate for Pensioners through CSCs
- HealthCare Services
- UDID Card
- eDistrict Services
- Vahan Services
- Driving Licence Related Services
- Voter ID Card
- Government Job Registrations
- Educational Registrations
- Scholarship Registration
- Ration Card Services
- Marriage Registration
- Aadhaar Updation
- Aadhaar Enrollment
- INCOME TAX
- Banking and Money Transfer
- Ticket Services
- Recharge and Bill Payments
- Pancard Services
- BAR CODE
- BIS Registration
- Government Registration
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- DRIVING LICENCE
- Trademark Registration
- MSME Registration
- FSSAI (Foscos) Registrations
- Passport Registration
- GST Services