DRIVING LICENCE in India
DRIVING LICENCE in India:
Common Service Centres provide services related to Driving Licence such as Registration, Renewal, Fee Payment, Test Booking, Etc.
DRIVING LICENCE; it can be referred as a legal permission available in a physical format for a person to operate motor vehicles on public road.
Learner’s Licence: The primary type of licence granted for driving gearless motor cycle-(Usually under 50cc)
- Age must be sixteen years or above
- Consent letter from parents/ guardian if below eighteen years of age.
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Birth
- Form1 (Self Declaration)
Permanent Licence: The licence allotted for operating a motor vehicle other than a transport vehicle, such as a motor cycle with gear or a light motor vehicle.
- Applicant must be eighteen years old
- A valid Learner’s Licence
- Must be familiar with driving rules and regulations of traffic, vehicle arrangement.
- Form 4
- Learner’s Licence
- Residential Certificate (2 attested copies)
- Birth Certificate
- Self-Declaration Certificate
Transport Vehicles licence; The licence allotted for operating a transport vehicle.
- An applicant over the age of 20 is eligible to apply
- A valid Light motor Licence
International Driving Permit: The driving permit issued to a resident of India holding a valid Indian Licence.
- Form 2
- Valid driving Licence
- Passport, Visa & Air ticket (copies) for verification.
Class of vehicle:
- MOTOR CYCLE LESS THAN 50CC (MC50CC)
- Motor cycle without Gear (Non-Transport) (MCWOG)
- Motor Cycle with Gear(Non Transport) (MCWG)
- LIGHT MOTOR VEHICLE (LMV)
- LMV -3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV-Tractor-NT (TRCTOR)
- Adapted Vehicle (ADPVEH)
- Road Roller (RDRLR)
- Loader/Excavator (LDRXCV)
- Cranes (CRANE)
- ForkliftT (FLIFT)
- Boring Rigg (BRIGS)
- Construction Equipments (CNEQP)
- Adapted Vehicle-2 (ADPVH2)
- Adapted Vehicle-3 (ADPVH3)
- E-CART (eCART)
- E-RICKSHAW (eRIKSH)
- Harvester (HARVST)
- Trailers (TRAILR)
- Agriculture Tractor and Power Tiller (AGRTLR)
- Tow Trucks (TOWTRK)
- Breakdown Van and Recovery Van (BRKREC)
Duplicate driving license will be issued in case, if the license is defaced, torn, destroyed, lost or completely written off and also when the photo in the license needs to be replaced.
- Form – 2
- If available, original license..
Renewal Of licence
A license must be renewed 30 days prior to the expiration date or within 30 days from the expiration date to retain its validity.
- Renewal application must be received no later than one month prior to the expiration date of the licence.
- If the application is delayed for more than five years after the expiration date of the licence, the applicant must undergo all the procedures required to obtain a new licence.
- If the application for renewal is before the expiration date of the licence or not more than 30 days, it will be renewed with effect from the date of expiration.
- If the application is submitted more than 30 days after the expiry of the licence, the renewal will take effect from the date of receipt of the correct application. A fee of Rs. 30 / – will be realized.
- Form 2, Form 1 & Form 1A
- Aadhaar Card
- DL (expired)
|1||Issuance of Learner’s Licence||150|
|2||Learner’s licence test/ Recurring test||50|
|3||Test, or repeat test||300|
|4||Issue of driving licence||200|
|5||Issue of International Driving Permit||1000|
|6||Addition of class of vehicle||500|
|7||Renewal of driving licence||200|
|8||To alter particulars in driving licence e.g. address etc.||200|
APPLY THROUGH CSC
Common Service Centres provide Services related to Driving Licences. Get connected to your nearest for more, CLICK HERE
- Jeevan Pramaan – Life Certificate for Pensioners through CSCs
- HealthCare Services
- UDID Card
- eDistrict Services
- Vahan Services
- Driving Licence Related Services
- Voter ID Card
- Government Job Registrations
- Educational Registrations
- Scholarship Registration
- Ration Card Services
- Marriage Registration
- Aadhaar Updation
- Aadhaar Enrollment
- INCOME TAX
- Banking and Money Transfer
- Ticket Services
- Recharge and Bill Payments
- Pancard Services
- BAR CODE
- BIS Registration
- Government Registration
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE
- DRIVING LICENCE
- Trademark Registration
- MSME Registration
- FSSAI (Foscos) Registrations
- Passport Registration
- GST Services