JEE MAIN 2022
JEE MAIN 2022
JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the Country. From the year 2021, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow and Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur will be using the score sheet of JEE (Main) for admission to the B.Tech./M.Tech. (Integrated)/B.Arch. Courses in its affiliated colleges across the State.
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech.) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments.
The JEE (Main) – 2022 will be conducted in 02 (two) sessions for admissions in the next academic session. The candidates will thus benefit in the following ways:
- This will give two opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they are not able to give their best in one attempt.
- In the first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time.
- This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste an entire year.
- If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control (such as the Board examination), then he/she will not have to wait for one entire year.
- A candidate need not appear in both Sessions. However, if a candidate appears in more than one Session then his/her best of the JEE (Main) – 2022 NTA Scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking
Common Service Centre provides JEE registration and more. locate your nearest CSC for more, use the button below